This slow cooker meal is one of my favorites because it is one of those meals where you pretty much just pop all the ingredients in the crock pot, put the lid on, set it and go. Not much else to it really. And it’s one of those meals my whole family likes and it doesn’t take a lot of ingredients. Most of these I already have on hand. You can even use frozen chicken breasts in this. My favorite way to serve this is over rice but my hubby likes it over mashed potatoes. Either way, it is scrumptious!
- 2 packets dry chicken gravy mix
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- garlic powder, salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- rice, mashed potatoes or noodles for serving
- sliced green onions for topping
- Season chicken breasts (both sides)with garlic powder, black pepper and just a tad bit of salt.
- In your slow cooker, whisk together the gravy packets, cream of chicken soup, and water until smooth.
- Add the seasoned chicken breasts. Be sure to get them covered in gravy.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://www.thecountrycook.net/crock-pot-chicken-and-gravy/