These Crock Pot Asian Pork Chops are great for simple low carb meals. They’re full of flavor and super tender. The whole family will eat them up!
- 4 thick-cut boneless pork chops
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Splenda
- ¼ tsp. ginger
- Add pork chops and onions to the crock pot.
- In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, Splenda and ginger.
- Pour over pork chops in the crock pot.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://gluesticksgumdrops.com/crock-pot-asian-porkchops-low-carb-recipe/