Salty and sweet with honey, whipped feta dip made with ricotta cheese is an unexpected appetizer, mezze, or tapa that even picky eaters will love.
- ½ cup ricotta
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup good quality local honey
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1 Tablespoon sliced green onions or chives
- Blend the ricotta, feta, and olive oil together in a food processor until smooth.
- Spread on a plate, pressing the center down to make a well. Fill the well with honey. Top with cracked pepper and green onions.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://basilandbubbly.com/whipped-feta-dip/