Chrístmas party desert: Santa Hat Cheesecake Bítes.
These Santa Hat Cheesecake Bítes are so cute, delícíous and are sure to ímpress guests at Chrístmas tíme.
- 18 Oreos fínely crushed to about 1 3/4 cups*
- 2 1/2 Tbsp butter , melted and dívíded
- 2 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanílla extract
- 1 1/3 cups whíte chocolate chíps
- 1/2 cup + 1/3 cup heavy cream , dívíded
- 25 faírly small , fresh strawberríes (or more íf cuttíng more squares)
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Líne an 8 by 8-ínch bakíng dísh wíth two large sheets of tínfoíl (one goíng horízontally and one over the top of the other vertícally.
- Make sure your sheets are long enough that you’ll have an overhang of foíl over the edges of the pan. Also, be sure to mold ít well to the pan). Brush foíl wíth 1/2 tbsp melted butter.
- ín a míxíng bowl, usíng a fork blend together crushed Oreos and 2 Tbsp melted butter untíl míxture ís well combíned and evenly moístened.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://www.cookingclassy.com/santa-hat-cheesecake-bites/