- 32 ounces Jimmy Dean pork sausage
- 28 ounce can Muir Glen Organic diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 2 cups Tillamook mozzarella, divided
- 16 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- in a skillet over medium heat brown the sausage. Remove from heat and drain excess juices. Pour the sausage into a large casserole dish. Spread the diced tomatoes over the top followed by the spinach.
- in a large bowl beat the eggs and then add 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Pour over the top of the spinach and diced tomatoes.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE