For the Crumb Mixture
- 1 1/4 cups unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
For the Yellow Cake
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
For the Glaze
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Extreme Crumb Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-x-9-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- art by preparing the crumb mixture. Melt butter in a heatproof bowl. Let cool for 2 minutes. Stir in brown sugar and granulated sugar. Add flour and cinnamon and stir to combine. Mix in chopped pecans, use your hands (optional) until mixture is coarse and crumbly. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, cream together the butter, milk, eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, and baking powder. With the mixer running on low speed, add the flour mixture and continue stirring until just combined.
- Get full recipe >> https://deliciouslyyum.com/extreme-crumb-cinnamon-roll-coffee-cake/