Wake your family up with the delicious aroma of this Cheesy Hash Browns and Sausage Skillet. It’s an easy breakfast meal that takes no time all to make.
Cheesy Hash Browns and Sausage Skillet
- 1 (9.6 oz) package of Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage, sliced
- 1 bell pepper (I used orange), diced
- ½ a small onion, diced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a medium sized skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil.
- Add the sliced sausages, bell pepper and onion. Cook for about 1 minute before adding the hash browns. Season with salt and pepper.
- Let cook until the hash browns are done and the peppers and onion are tender.
- Get full recipe >>http://mandysrecipeboxblog.com/cheesy-hash-browns-sausage-skillet/