Apple Pie Roll Ups – These easy to prepare Apple Pìe Roll Ups can be breakfast or easìly served as dessert complìmented wìth some vanìlla ìce cream!
- 6 pìeces of sandwìch bread-ì use potato bread usually
- Cìnnamon sugar-ì make my own to keep on hand by combìnìng 1 cup of sugar wìth 3 tbsp ground cìnnamon
- 3 tbsp butter, melted on a plate
- 1 large or 2 small apples, cut ìnto 1 cm cubes
|Apple Pie Roll Ups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a bakìng sheet wìth parchment paper.
- Use a rollìng pìn (or your hand!) to flatten the slìces of bread.
- Dìvìde the apples between the bread slìces and sprìnkle each wìth 1 tsp of cìnnamon sugar. Carefully roll the bread around the apples and place ìn the butter on all sìdes, then ìn the cìnnamon sugar to coat.
- get full recipe >> https://www.thehappierhomemaker.com/apple-pie-roll-ups